Fuck you, me.
having feelings that you know are dumb
being upset at yourself for having feelings that you know are dumb
Um, how I feel at work about my crush and life problems everyday.
The Best Conversation from All of "Bob's Burgers"
- Louise: Tell me more. What about Boo Boo?
- Tina: Boo Boo’s the youngest. And he’s got a really great voice, but he hasn’t hit puberty yet, so that could change.
- Louise: What’s he into? Sports? I could get into sports! What the hell else does he like? I want to give him things.
- Tina: Whoa, Louise. You like Boo Boo?
- Louise: WHAT? No, Tina, that’s...you know, that’s, okay, right, like, I like a boy. That’s...ugh. Do you think he might like me? Oh, my God, what’s happened to me? Cut me open! I’m infected! Pull it out!
- Tina: It’s okay, Louise. You’re just having a crush.
- Louise: Never! Boo Boo! Oh, my God, you are sick, Louise Belcher. You are sick!
- Tina: I’m going to get you through this. Tell me what you like about Boo Boo.
- Louise: Nothing. Everything. I don’t know.
- Tina: Do you like his hair?
- Louise: You mean those soft blonde bangs you wanna hide under like an umbrella on a rainy day? No, not really.
- Tina: And his face?
- Louise: Ew, gross, it’s so gorgeous! I just want to slap it. I want to slap it. I just want to slap his hideous, beautiful face.
- Tina: Um, you mean kiss?
- Louise: No, I mean slap.
- Tina: Whoa. You got it bad, girl.